Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Zilker Panther Interviews and Surveys with Multiple Panther's and Classes

Here are some surveys with Ms.Kent and Buono's class on their favorite subjects and the categories are art, math, writing, social studies, P.E. and Science.
Buono/Kent

Art- 11/10
Math- 0/0 C'mon ):
Writing- 0/0 hey thats my favorite ):
Social Studies-1/1
P.E.- 4/2
Science-1/3 thats one of my favorites
Here are some interviews with 2 second graders Leo and Max about their favorite places
Q:Where is your favorite place?
MA:A water park because you can swim and go down slides specifically Shliterbahn.
LA:In a tree because I like to climb specifically the won at Barton Hills.
Q:If you could take anyone to your fav. place who would it be?
MA:The long horns team!
LA:My dad
Our comment on Max Bird is super daring and on Leo he's a mini genius!
Okay heres one more survey about your favorite candy with Ms.McLendon's 1st grade class.
Chocolate-6
Maltballs-1
Sticky Candy-2
Chewy Candy-1
M&M's/Skittles-6
Send us any ideas for surveys and things!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get the fractions at the top.

Anonymous said...

I don't get the fractions at the top.

Anonymous said...

I love that max says the whole longhorns team and leo just says his dad...

autors of ZPI&S's said...

Thank you but please put your name I am very curious! And they aren't fractions the computer wouldn't let me do collums so I just did a /