Monday, November 15, 2010

Zilker Fashionista

Well I know it's been awhile but I've been busy with my other work. And this week I want some comments because I want you my school mates to nominate people for best dressed and I will count the votes for each person. My rules are: No voting for your friend unless you mean it, please don't vote for yourself and finally you can only vote 3 times but every time you must vote for a different person. Here are some things I will make clear you can vote for a teacher/student intern and you can vote for yourself but I'm asking you not to but if you do please only do it once. Alright begin!
-Your Zilker Fashionista

14 comments:

Sunflower said...

I nominate Ms. Hartley because all of her neat outfits are neato

Bryan S. ( I Am Amazingly Awesome) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brace face said...

I nominate Ms.Pena because everything she wears is awesome

Anonymous said...

I nominate Lily Gannon. I LOVE what she wears!

Anonymous said...

I nominate Mrs. Pena. She wears pretty cool clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I nominate Miss Hartley because she has awesome clothes. Flow-y and EVERYTHING!!! COOL! She also has cool...well... EVERYTHING!

Also I love Zilker Fashionista! It gives me the updates on project runway because I don't watch it... How does the person who writes it keep it a secret??? Everyone is in the room and she/he writes it in secret! How do they do it? Who is writing this blog???

Anonymous said...

i nominate Ms.Hartley because she is radical! jk but i vote for her

Z. fashionista said...

Well its hard being Zilker fashionista but i've managed to keep it a secret for mostly everyone.So far Ms.H is winning with-3
Ms.pena with-2
and Lily G. with-1
keep posting peeps I enjoy this!

Bryan S. (I Am Amazingly Awesome) said...

Guys shouldn't post here......

Anonymous said...

it's levon duh

Bryan S. (I Am Amazingly Awesome) said...

Myself :)

Anonymous said...

Zoe should totally be nominated!

Anonymous said...

I wish I hadn't posted my 3 yet!!!!!!! I want to do 1 more!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote Levon