Friday, November 12, 2010

Social Networks

Okay, this is Bryan, and today I ask you one question and one question only........

What social networks do you use?

I don't want a ton of comments that are all like.... "Facebook FTW OMG LOL!!!"

Because those comments annoy me!

But seriously, what social networks do you use?

Myspace (even though pretty much no one uses that anymore) :(

Facebook

Twitter

DailyBooth

I guess even YouTube can be classified as a social network.....

Post in the comments below! :)


4 comments:

Un-computer geek said...

To tell you the truth I'm not much of a computer geek so I don't know

Anonymous said...

You don't have to be a computer geek to know this, I mean really

Katie Pena, Carlene Ogren, and Judi Thompson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brace face said...

Well sorry but I hand write alot of stuff (that would be the come back that un-computer geek would use)