Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Zilker Fashionista


Hello world, I'm here with the latest P.R. report and I'm sorry it took SO long but it took me a long time to build up the courage to write this specific report because it's a tragedy! Well I know what you probably want to know and that's who won but to know that you actually have to READ my blog! All the collections were amazing but my favorites was obviously Mondo. Here is something I would have said to Andy though,"The color palette is a little repetitive."Something I would have said to Gretchen would be,"It looks like these models are going on a safari to clean the dung this is a car crash of a mess!" Then to Mondo I would say,"Your patterns make this look effortless, but I think your garments need a little more sophistication."

By the way I loved all the costumes on Friday and it's a big disappointment that this is our last year for most of us that we get to dress up, I would tell you what I was but that would totally give away my identity. My fashion tips for this week are... skinny jeans forever, fabulous flats, sweaty sweat shorts, and of course skirts with belts I have only seen Finley and one other person do this come on!Well give me a comment or anything if you have a question, idea or opinion on P.R, Oh and don't forget they have a P.R on Thursday and they bring all the contestants and models back! After the season ends I will just give comments and fashion tips.The winner of Project Runway is.... Gretchen errrr! Also on more thing leave a comment on which faculty member's costume or wig was the best and I'll post the winner!
-Make it work in the world!
Your Zilker Fashionista

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Z. Fashionista said...

Really people a smily face!