Saturday, November 27, 2010

Product Review: iLife '11

Bryan S. here, today I'm going to be doing a product review of iLife '11, it's a new software from Apple Inc. Enjoy!

Overview: iLife is Apple's entertainment suite, and '11, I think is a great update. iLife '11 features five applications: iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, iWeb, and iDVD.

Price: The Regular Version will set you back 49.00, the Family Pack costing 79.00.
(Just about to buy a Mac, iLife '11 ships with it.)

iPhoto '11

iPhoto '11 is is a great part of iLife '11, mainly because EVERY single one of your photos is just there. With the all new Full Screen mode, you can see those photos even larger, because, with photos, bigger is better! Editing is simple, yet full of familiar features. Faces and Places, which both debuted in iPhoto '09, are even simpler. You are going to LOVE this app.

iMovie '11

iMovie '11 is great, Apple added more pro features, while keeping it basic and not to complex. In other words, it's just right for the average consumer! Movie Trailers are a great addition, and projects are still great. It's all you expect from Apple, a product that works!

GarageBand '11

Oh, GarageBand, one of the easiest to use music making apps EVER. Apple has added better recording features, more tracks to use, and pure greatness to this product. I'm very pleased with this update, I think you Mac users will too.

* iDVD and iWeb, were not updated in iLife '11....

Overall I rate this product ★★★★★/★★★★★, it is great!

System Requirements

To use iLife '11 You must have all of the following:

Mac Computer with an Intel processor
1GB of RAM
5GB of Disc Space
DVD Drive for installation
Display with 1280x768 Resolution or Higher
Mac OS X v. 10.6.3 or later

Internet Connection for some features like uploading and iWeb.

I think that this consumer software is a GREAT buy. I highly recommend it!

By The Way, if you are interested in Apple products, I suggest Scott M.'s "Apple Product Of The Day", as I myself have found it helpful when buying and fun to read!

Thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to your comments.

Once again, this is Bryan S.

Goodnight!

No comments: