Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Work of Art (I think)

Well I have decided to create a 2ND post and to keep my name secret like Zilker Fashionista (which is totally awesome) and by the way I know who it is but if I tell they will get mad at me.Anyway here is my 'work of art' for this week.
I was think think thinking
during all the tink'ring
when I noticed life
was ahead of me
I turned to see
if somebody was
watching me 'cuz
that would prove me fatal
then the teacher called on me
said pay attention
this was because of a tattle tale!
I hope you tattle tales don't mind this! anyway I figured out that alot of you students don't read the really well written reports out there and I think that is important so go on the blog more often.
-One of the world's works of art!

6 comments:

Bryan S. said...

Is this Ms. Hartley or something!?!?!?! Who could it be????

Jarrdin said...

No, Bryan, it's definitely not Ms. Hartley. I want to know who this is as well!

-Ms. Hartley

Anonymous said...

WHO IS THIS PERSON? TELL US OR I WILL DELETE YOUR POSTS!

Anonymous said...

Cool. Those were amazing! Are those songs or poems?

Author of a work of art/AOAWOA said...

These are poems but i'm thinking of posting a song and please don't delete your posts or I will find out who you are and elete your posts. I want to say thank you to my commenters even the one that threatened me but you 2 anonymuses please write your name so I can give a direct thank you like I 'll give to Bryan and Ms.H. THANK YOU BRYN & MS.HARTLEY

author of this post said...

Should I post a song?