Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Apple Product of the Day by Scott Morris


Today, the Apple product of the day is the iPod Nano. The new iPod Nano is way smaller and now has multi-touch. The Nano has a 240 by 240 pixel resolution TFT display. The Nano starts at $149 for the 8 GB model and $179 for the 16 GB model. The Nano comes in 7 colors: silver, black, blue, green, orange, pink, and red (Product Red). Some of the accessibility options are: Voice Over, White on Black colors, and Mono Audio. For Voice Over, it comes with 29 languages. The Nano has a great battery with 24 hours of music playback, and it takes about three hours for it to fully charge. The Nano also has an FM radio and the radio has live pause.
Over all, I think the iPod Nano is really cool. I don't actually have one, but I have used one before in an Apple store and I really like it. If I were to buy it, I would by the color black with 16 GB.

1 comment:

Demanding Girl said...

thats So cool I want one for Christmas a silver on would totally rock my world!