Saturday, October 9, 2010

Zilker Fashionista


On Thursday it was Project Runway night (which comes on at 8:00 every Thursday) and in case you didn't see it Andy won! So based on his profection last week I think the finalists will most likely be Mondo, April, and Andy!!! The challenge was to make good looking sports wear for Heidi Klum's line, the contestants had to make 3 whole garments and Andy was the clear winner. His first outfit was a black and white sort of zebra printed dress. It fell a little above the knees and a it hung diaganoly across the model's shoulders. His second outfit had black zebraish printed pants and a grey and white hoody with the same type of print. Finally his last garment was black flow pants like the others and a flow shirt with a white diagonal T on it (it was diagonal because it hung diagonally across his model's shoulders) the rest of the shirt was black. Anyway for a better look at all of the garments on P.R. type in Project Runway season 8.

I would really like to comment on all of the nice clothes I saw at picture day, I really liked the plaid shirts I saw and a blue and white striped dress with flowers on the bottom and I loved the trim on it! I also saw a really nice boy's plaid shirt with lines of brown, gold, and other brownish colors on it. My fashion tips for this week are nuetral colored plaid (anything). Gladiator shoes they are deffinaetly in and skirts with belts again come on people have confidence!!!
-Zilker Fashionista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog last week and I love it this week project runway forever. I hope that somebody else loves it as much as me.