Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Apple Event

This is Bryan here, and I have an announcement about Apple, my favorite tech company.

The "Back to the Mac" Apple event will occur on October 20, 2010!

Supposedly, showing a preview of Mac OS X Lion 10.7 and a new, refreshed iLife, the entertainment section of Apple's software, including GarageBand and iMovie.

I predict a MacBook Air refresh, and possibly hinting multitouch support in the near future.

I do not predict Mac Pro, iMac, or Mac Mini refreshes because they were just updated this August.

Anyways, I'd love to here some replies from my fellow fifth grade students, and, of course, our friends around the world! This has been Bryan, have a good afternoon.

Update: Mac OS X is rumored to be released at WWDC 2011 next year.



1 comment:

Birdie-go bi bi said...

Awesome I'm a big fan of apple!