Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Maddie's Marvelous Interviews

Hello this is Maddie speaking.
I have told you things about other people, but I have not told you anything about myself.
Here I go.
One thing about me is that I LOVE pumpkin pie topped with over the top whip cream! I think that pumpkin pie is the best kind of pie in the world! (Mostly because I haven't tried any kind of pie but pumpkin.) My favorite kind of animal is a WOLF! They are sooooooooooo cute!
I have 2 annoying but great siblings, my sister Rowan and my brother Tommy. I also love my family. And I really have to brag about my grandparents, they spoil me and my siblings rotten! They are both in great shape and still get up at 5:00 in the morning and ride their bikes all around the neiborhood. I also have the best friends that you could ever imagine. Bethanie, Lilly, Alex and Georgia are SOME of my best friends.
One of my favorite things about my life is going to... school!!!!!!! I go to the best school ever, Zilker elementary. All of the teachers that I have had were all amazing. I would like to give a special thanks to my 4th grade teachers, Mrs. Hardwick and Ms. Brosko. Mrs. Hardwick taught me how to really write. I was an ok writer when I started 4th grade but by the end i had learned to love and enjoy it. Ms. Brosko was about the coolest science/math teacher ever. She made math really fun. I loved, and still love all of my Zilker teachers. So go ZILKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: