Thursday, October 7, 2010

Zilker Fashionista

I'm here to let you know about all the newest styles, trends and update you weekly about PROJECT RUNWAY!!!!!!!! Well so far the final contestants on P.R. are: Grechen, Mondo, Michael, April, Christopher,Andy and out of all of them I predict that the finalists will be Mondo, April and either Michael or Grechen. The newest fashion tips are skinny jeans forever, plaid for anyone, skirts with belts and flats!!! Catch me next Thursday with more fashion tips, trends and comments!!! Oh and don't forget to wear something that I've listed or your own unique style for picture day!

2 comments:

Katie Pena, Carlene Ogren, and Judi Thompson said...

This is awesome I LOVE Project Runway!!!!

Katie Pena, Carlene Ogren, and Judi Thompson said...

OMG I already love this and I can't wait to see your next post!