Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ZILKER FUN GUY PLEASE LOOK!

Last post on the Zilker blog. I was thinking about maybe starting a blog for the 2011 Zilker graduates. I looked on the comment for my last post and Rose said she could not make it to the Barton Springs pool thing so I decided to make it every Thursday, Friday, or Saturday! If I decide to make a 2011 Zilker grads blog I will continue to post and hopefully all the others. If The 2011 zilker Grads blog gets started today or tomorrow I will ask Ms. Pena, Ms. Ogren, Ms. Thompson to spread the blog info through out the 3 classes! Hope to keep posting!
BYE ZILKER PEEPS!!!:(


Ps that hopefully make you cry!
I have known most of you since kindergarten, now I will have to remember all of the great memories we have shared. We have made new friends in the past year and we have also been holding on to old friends since kindergarten. We will all greatly miss friends that we shall try to hold on to as we have done since Kindergarten. You will notice over the next few years that everyone goes in different ways. I hope to keep in touch with everyone from our family at Zilker Elementary School. For those that only arrived at Zilker this year I wish you could have had the experiences that most of us hold. Farewell friends old and new);

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

touching!

ZF said...

You took the words right out of my mouth. No body could have put it any better.