Monday, May 23, 2011

Zilker Fashionista

Hi sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been having lots of stress because of you guys! I would really like it if you would stop pestering people about being the Zilker Fashionista. I'm not going to tell you who I am until the end of the year so why keep asking. More people read my blog to know who I am rather then the big picture...fashion! So I really want you to just stop pestering people!
I really liked Zoe's dress that she wore today, her messy braid went perfect and gave of a busy yet fashionable student. The dark navy blue went perfect with her skin tone too. Write and tell me some of your favorite outfits.
I will be at the Sock Hop, watch out my mask is going to be AWESOME! I can't wait to see what fashion dares you all make.
Your Fashionable Friend
-Zilker Fashionista

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Sock Hop!!!!!