Monday, May 16, 2011

Austin-ish Person!!!!!!



Hey there Austin-ites! Austin-ish person is here to save your Austin place going troubles away! (that didn't really make any sense at all, but yeah, you get what I mean. (I hope)) Well, anyway, back to the blog. So today we will be reviewing.....

ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE CINEMA!!!!!!!!



So, the Alamo is this awesome theater with several locations around Austin. The most popular and my favorite, is the one on South Lamar. It's super cool, and it's very old fashioned and has cool 50's style theme. The epically unique thing about the Alamo Drafthouse is that they half as a restaurant. Yup, that's right. They literally have a menu and they serve the food directly to you. AND it's good food! I loooove the strawberry milkshakes with candied sunflower seeds and fried mozzarella sticks. Yummy!!!!!!!!! What's also awesome about it is that they also play old movies that are WAY out of the theatres so you get to see them on the big screen, not just on DVD, which isn't as great an experience. I love the Alamo and you should love it too!


Oh, and by the way, I'm Grace. I'm telling you because some person ruined this whole awesome guided group for ALL of us. Thanks a lot, whoever you are. Nice move. :/

No comments: