Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MusicManiac - Music Reviews

Hi hi everyone! Today I'm going to do a review on the song "Memories" by Weezer. You might have seen my review on the band, if not check it out, it's somewhere on the bloggity.

"Memories" is much like a lot of Weezer songs. It's a very Power Pop or Punk Rock song. The song begins with a guitar solo, and the title is exactly what the song is about, memories. They sing "Listenin' to techno music on the bus where we undigest" which is by the way my favorite part of the whole song. Why? I love Techno/Electronica. I really love this song because it reminds me of all he memories I've had. Weezer is a very talented band that I really like, so expect me to do more reviews of their songs. Overall, this song is great and please go buy the whole Weezer album "Hurley" on iTunes, I think you'll like it.

This is MusicManiac, signing off.

No comments: