Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MusicManiac - Music Reviews

Hello everyone. So I'm chilling right now and decided to do a review for you guys.

Tonight, I'm gonna review the band Weezer. I'm a HUGE fan of Weezer, just because they're so awesome!

On to the review:

Weezer is a Alternative Rock/ Power Pop band. They feature bass, keyboard, guitar, and vocals in most of their music. The band has a very "I don't care" or sarcastic tone in their vocals. The band also has a kind of "We're 40 year old teens" feel to it. First off, I really love the lyrics. The Pop Punk lyrical style really brings every song together. The bands influences are other Alternative bands like Nirvana and Green Day. Their latest album "Hurley" seems to go along with more of a darker, yet still relatively upbeat feel. My favorite song on "Hurley" would have to be "Memories" because the song really makes you think.

Point is, Weezer has a great style, I really recommend anyone reading this check them out, because they got some cool stuff.

I give Weezer 4/5 stars!

This is Music Maniac, signing off.

1 comment:

YouTube Review said...

"MEMORIES, MAKE ME WANT TO GO BACK THERE, BACK THERE! ALL THE MEMORIES...."
I LOVE WEEZER!!!!!!!

-YouTube Review