Monday, January 10, 2011

Z.Fashionista-Diva Off

hi, project runway was on last nite and no u dont have to thank me I know I saved all of your live rite now!Anyway I want to do another best dressed competition! here are the rules:

1)You may only vote for yourself once
2)you can only vote3 times
3)only vote for your friends if you really think they are fashionable!
Anyway to vote leave a comment and I
ll tally them up at THE END OF THE WEEK!Also I want to start a diva off so if someone wheres the same thing as someone else I want you to comment either:
#1.contestant 1
#2.contestant2
#3.I dont know who wore it better
#4.I didn't see one of the contestants
#5.they both wore it terribly!
At the end of the week I'll tally the votes and this week's contestants of the Diva Off are................
LILY GANNON and FINLEY SEXTON! you may start your voting
-Z.Fashionista!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily G totally Lily G! And for best dressed....Isabella E.

Anonymous said...

diva off: ttly Finley
bst drssd: Grace

Kesha's Unicorn said...

diva off: FINLEY
Best dressed: FINLEY
so pretty much FINLEY all the way

Kesha's Unicorn said...

Diva off: Isabella
Best dressed:Finley

tahlia said...

Duh FINLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! O AND SHE'S AWESOME!!!!!FROM Tahlia!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lily G. wore it best
Best dressed: Mrs. Pena

Katie Pena, Carlene Ogren, and Judi Thompson said...

LILY G for diva off totally!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best dressed....
LILY G!!!