Monday, February 28, 2011

Zilker Fashionista

I haven't blogged in a while but I am going to do a little bit on the red carpet outfits from the Oscars, but before that I want to list all the tallies for best dressed(all the votes were counted!)
Zoe-2

Isabella-3

Tahlia-4

Caela-1

Lucia-1

Grace-1

So the winner of best dressed in Ms.Ogren's class is......Tahlia! Alright so next I'll announce the best dressed competition in Ms.Pena's class!

I really want to thank everyone who posted on my blog because if you haven't seen my last post I got 17 comments! I also want to announce another competition for only the boys in Ms.Thompson's room. I want to end up with a best dressed boy and girl in every class. *I have also posted some pictures from the Oscars of outfits that I liked. It includes Halle Berry, Anne Hathaway, Sandra Bullock, Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow and Cate Blanchett.

So here are the competitions going on:

1) Best dressed girl in Ms.Pena's class

2)Best dressed boy in Ms.Thompson's class.

*Due to inconvenience my pictures will all be on a seperate blog!

4 comments:

Z.Fashionista Fan said...

In ms.Pena's class-Lily G.
Boys in Ms.Pena's class-Minor

othher z.fashionista fan said...

Claire & Minor

Anonymous said...

Clarissa for all her happenin skirts such as the awesome one with flamingos and minor for his rad rainbow glasses

Katie Pena, Carlene Ogren, and Judi Thompson said...

minor snd clarrisa