Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Zilker Fashionista

I know I have been posting ALOT, but I want to remind you that the deadline for best dressed (in Ms.Thompson's room) is Friday! I also wanted to announce another contest that will run till Friday. A Diva Off! Isabella and Caela wore the same black skirt, ruffels and more, so vote on who wore it better. Now I want to compliment Tahlia, by saying that I loved her red, and blue striped shirt dress that she wore yesterday! I thought that her wing earrings complimented it beautifully, and they also rmined me of Icarus falling from the sky. Here are the tallies for best dressed so far...
Sierra-3
Finley-1
Alex Long-1
Keep voting people! For both contests!
-bub bye

5 comments:

Katie Pena, Carlene Ogren, and Judi Thompson said...

definaetly Isabella, I loved her checker board leggings with it, it complimented the black of the skirt.

Anonymous said...

i vote sierra!1

Anonymous said...

sierra....on the other one i vote isabella

tahlia said...

hey thanks for recognizing my outfit and teo spelled it wrong

tahlia said...

hey thanks for recognizing my outfit and teo spelled it wrong