Monday, February 14, 2011

Zilker Fashionista

I have just gotten some fantastical news (yes I said fantastical) the new project runway season starts...wait for it....well they staart filming in July or June so...it will start over the summer! So I went to the Valentines day dance, and saw lots of you there, you might not have known but you probably saw me. I want to compliment Grace's outfit from today, it was spectacular. For those of you who didn't see (which is highly unlikely because it totally stood out!) she wore a bright turqouise skirt, a belt with many buckles, black tites, and I didn't quite see her top because I was far away.
I would love to host another best dressed contest except you guys don't comment very much. But if so you can only vute for students that are in Ms.Thompson's class (I want to find the best dressed in one class at a time). It can be a boy or a girl, the person cannot be elected because they are simply a friend, they must be a well dressed person.
Finally my fashion tips, since its starting to get warmer: puffy skirts, skinny jeans 4ever, short sleeve nice button up shirts (4 boys), and your choice! Comment on what you think people should wear more!
The contests for this week are
-best dressed (see above)
-what should people wear more (see above)
Have a great V-day holiday!
-Z.Fashionista

3 comments:

:) said...

Sierra, definaetly!

Katie Pena, Carlene Ogren, and Judi Thompson said...

this is grace and thanks!!
oh and sierra for best dressed.

Kesha's Unicorn said...

Finley!! Alex Long!!!!