Monday, February 28, 2011

Z.Fashionista Pics

*This is Scarlett Johansson, and what I liked about her dress was the color and the outer layer of fabris flowers, it looked very graceful.
*This is Sandra Bullock, and what I liked about her dress was the neck line shape.

*This is Halle Berry and what I loved about her outfit was the draping on it. and how well it complimented her skin.


*This is Gwyneth Paltrow and what I really liked about her dress was the simplicity of it.



*This is Cate Blanchett, I really liked the beaded design on her dress. I was not a big fan of the oval at the top.




*This is Anne Hathaway's Oscar dress, and I really liked the pleating in the back.
Feel free to leave your own comments. And I have made up a grading system. If you like something give it a number of panther paws by finding a picture of a panther paw. For example if I really liked this outift I might give it 5 panther paws that I found a picture of.
Please comment!























No comments: