Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Zilker Fashionista


I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while haven't had much time. Luckily I get to keep blogging because I'm in the same guided group anyway since Project Runway ended it's season and won' be on til summer I think I'll just give you some tips:Dark and cute boots, tites, dark skinny jeans/pants(black, grey, deep purples/blues or other colors), scarves and more, dark gloves, Anyway I think you get what I'm getting at EVERYTHING DARK!Or of course you can go for flashy and fab which includes bling, and anything silver and gold.Anyway I wanted to do another best dressed contest here are the rules:You must be a Zilker STUDENT, you can only elect someone twice and if you elect yourself PLEASE DON'T!Bibi
have a flashy and fabulous Christmas break
-Z.Fashionista

2 comments:

Sunflower(you better know who this is Bella so you can thank me!) said...

I nominate Isabella Evans

Katie Pena, Carlene Ogren, and Judi Thompson said...

I nominate Lucia cuz she wears cool clothes