Friday, December 24, 2010

Apple Product of the Day by Scott Morris

I'm so sorry to all of you that read the Apple Product of the Day, I know I haven't done any posts in quite a while, I have been moved to a different guided group.
Today, the Apple product of the day is the iPod Classic. The Classic is amazing for the type of person who is always downloading new music, videos, games etc. Basically, that means it's amazing for capacity. It has 160 GB of memory, which means it holds 40,000 songs; and 200 hours of video. The iPod Classic comes in quintessential silver, with a white Click Wheel; or it comes in striking black, with a dark black Click Wheel. Both cost $249. It's also amazing for battery life, it plays up to 36 hours of audio; and 6 hours of video. When you buy the iPod Classic, it comes with: the iPod Classic, Earphones, USB cable, and a dock adapter. The display is a 2.5 inch (diagonal) color LCD with LED backlight, it has 320-by-240 pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch. The iPod Classic also has little things on it like Genius Playlists, and Cover Flow. Overall, I think the iPod Classic is very unique and beautiful. It is a great iPod and I would recommend it to a person that is buying an iPod and needs a lot of space. I, myself, do not have one, but I have used them from time to time at Apple stores, Best Buy, and Sam's Club. Also, if I were to buy an iPod Classic, I would get the striking black one and I would get it at Sam's Club. That is were I bought my iPod Touch because they always have cheaper prices on iPods and sometimes they have amazing deals on Black Friday and other times.

No comments: