Thursday, October 9, 2008

Funny poem of the day

My baby brother is disgusting.
He puts his fingers in his food
And smears ketchup on his face
And spits out the bits he's chewed.

He does smelly things inside his pants
And is always being sick- especially on me!
Which is a really dirty trick!

When he burps, they say, "Good boy!"
While they tell me to "Stop that noise!"He pulls my hair and laughs
And screams and throws his toys.
"You were just the same!" laughs mother,
It's hard to think that's true.
He goes blue when he has tantrums,
but maybe I did too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HE HE who came up with this it's really funny by the way mrs.pena, Mrs,ogren, and Mrs. Murray Thank you so much you guys have prepared me so much and now i am in a five star school which is wickedly hard and there is no way i could understand any of this stuff it was not for you guys thank you so much!!!

-Alyssa Howard